We are Open & look forward to welcoming you back to Cargills.
Cargills have been open throughout lockdown providing Urgent and Essential eyecare, but now we are also open for routine eye examinations & contact lens appointments.
Your practice has been adapted in line with government & professional guidelines to ensure the safety of our patients & staff.
- At the time of booking you will be asked a set of pre-test questions.
- We ask that you attend your appointment on your own, see here for exceptions, and are punctual.
- You will be asked to hand sanitise and wear a new/clean mask. We will check your temperature on arrival.
- You will see staff wearing PPE.
- Please see our FAQ Page.
We are operating reduced clinics and practice opening times for now and all appointments will be by prior booking only.
- APPOINTMENTS BY PRIOR BOOKING ONLY, please note we are unable to offer walk-in clinics.
- Please Contact your local practice first to check opening times.
“We would like to thank you for your continued support of Cargills Optometrists and for your co-operation at this time.”
KEEP CHECKING OUR WEBSITE FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION & UPDATES
The College of Optometry has set up a website on how you can look after your eyes at https://lookafteryoureyes.org/
For the latest Government Advice including how to self-isolate please click here.
Cargills Optometrists have been providing eyecare and caring for eyesight since 1926. Cargills are a friendly local independent opticians, we pride ourselves in providing professional eyecare to the highest standard with excellent personalised service tailored to your individual needs.
Whether you have concerns about your eyesight, want to explore the benefit of coloured overlays for your child’s reading, tempted by contact lenses, thinking about varifocals or simply just want a great frame to wear Cargills are here to help.
2016 saw the 90th Anniversary of Cargills Optometrists, click here to see our celebrations.